AI Archives -

Blog Archives

Is Your Business Falling Behind The Digital Vision?

Posted on April 29, 2016 by

Almost half of UK firms are falling behind when it comes to digital vision capabilities according to new research.

We came across a study by IBM and CBI finding out 55% of “pioneer” firms are adopting digital technologies and processes, the other (45%) are falling behind. The report concludes that this “digital vision divide” is holding back the UK economy.

Continue reading →


Some of our happy customers

logo ahmad
logo poingdestres
logog swiss
logo ibhs 1
ww
logo sgc
logo nationwide
logo undersea
logo roughton
logo stcross
logo pulse
logo mm
logo jfl
logo heritage 1
logo firesafe
logo electrofreeze
logo clickmetal
logo baguetti
logo bpc
logo ccc 1
log arokah
logo labs
logo paragon
logo trant
logo nahh
logo edge
logo romsey
ace1
ace2
spaceway logo
logo bookharbour
logo chartco
logo cranbourne
logo magister
logo mgmetals
logo westway
logo ocean
logo testvalley
logo brittania